Brunch is the closest celebration of comfort food, where yoghurt and dairy are acceptable outside the dessert course. It is the soul and personal-history and less serious side of eating. It can be playful and happily include dishes from other cuisines. Lighter, brighter and jolly. You can make of it what you will. And somewhere there are eggs, Champagne cocktails and Bloody Marys!
- This sample seasonal menu gives you a taste of what we can create for your unique occasion.
- Crispy fried sweetbreads or chicken with truffled egg dressing
Wild mushroom soup with truffled crème fraîche
- Chilled cucumber soup with gingered tomato sorbet
Wasabi-edamame panna cotta with tuna and grapefruit-shiso salad
Spiced foie gras crème brûlée with pineapple salad
- Cassis Kiss: Crème de Cassis, Amaretto, sparkling white wine
- Truffled egg meringue en cocotte
- Chicory ravioli in truffled Pecorino broth
- Sweet poached scallop and lobster with pea coulis and caviar
- Chinatown roast duck on cardamom pancakes with orange marmalade — scallion, radish and daikon sprouts
- Sherry-poached pears, Shropshire Blue, endive, escarole and parsley salad with hazelnut vinaigrette
- Peanut butter shortbread with chocolate-peanut butter mousse and roasted popcorn ice cream